Kodak Gold 200 – 35mm 36 exp
- Kodak Gold 200 film – 35mm
- Daylight Balanced Colour Negative Film
- 200 ISO/24° in C-41 Process
- 36 Exposures
- Fine Grain, High Sharpness
- Suitable for Daylight Conditions
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Kodak’s GOLD 200 is a medium-speed daylight-balanced colour negative film offering a versatile combination of vivid colour saturation, fine grain, and high image sharpness. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° along with a wide exposure latitude for exposing up to two stops under or three stops over to enable working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, due to the fine grain structure, this film is well-suited for scanning or enlarging your photographs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.